Our specialized Pediatric reception room – accents
Neonatology and Pediatrics reception room at „Avis Medica“ DCC was established in 2007
For the comfort of the babies and their parents, we created a reception room with a unique atmosphere, in which each of our small patients is examined and taken care of in a competent manner. Welcome to the unique environment of this reception room, where under the gentle care and attention of Dr. Gencheva, your baby will receive a specialized consultation. The health care, provided at the reception room, includes:
– ambulatory monitoring of the children born at the Neonatology Ward – follow-up examinations within the first month after delivery
– diagnostics and out-of-hospital treatment of breastfeeding age disorders – gaining control over acute viral and bacterial infections, allergic rhinitis, digestive disorders, baby colics, anemia, and other most frequent illnesses in breastfeeding age
– administration of laboratory tests in a volume depending on the working diagnosis - hematological, biochemical, microbiological, parasitological, serological, etc.
– Follow-up examination, for the purpose of monitoring the child’s status, the illness, and the effect of the applied treatment
– assistance in case of hospitalization of the child and monitoring the case in support of the parents
– information and advice about rational feeding of the suckling and exceptional breastfeeding, feeding a nursing baby and the transition from milk-only diet to introduction of non-milk foodstuffs.